Delight in Montenegro's spectacular mountainous and coastal scenery while traveling in a comfortable motorcoach. Ascend snaking roads among the steep slopes of Lov?en Mountain, a picturesque national park overlooking the Adriatic Basin home to approximately 1,158 plant species. Admire an abundance of well-preserved folk architecture while exploring the streets of rural Njegusi village, known as the birthplace of the Petrovic dynasty and a town where residents locally produce flavorsome cheeses and exceptional hung-dried meats.
• Scenic Drive: Enjoy breathtaking mountain scenes and dazzling blue waters as you ride along the Adriatic Basin via motorcoach.
• Lov?en Mountain: Journey through rugged and winding roads through a national park area boasting more than 1,000 plant species.
• Njegusi: Tour the birthplace of the Petrovic dynasty, a traditional village recognized for its folk architecture and tasty cuisine.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Comfortable clothing
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .25 miles on this tour.
• No shopping stops are made during the tour, but guests will have free time at Njegusi Village.