Explore Corfu's vibrant culture and spectacular scenery as you traverse seaside and mountainous villages and savor a traditional Greek snack tasting. Roam the cliff-lined Bay of Paleokastritsa on your own, strolling the nearby pebbled beach or visiting the 13th-century monastery. Stop in mountaintop Lakones village for a picture-perfect view of the Ionian Sea below. Relax in the open-air terrace of popular Colombos taverna, where you'll eat mezes, sip wine, and toast with Greek ouzo.
• Paleokastritsa: Enjoy free time in the seaside village, admiring dazzling oceanfront scenery or stopping in the 13th-century monastery.
• Lakones: Capture a breathtaking panoramic photo while you are perched above the surrounding Corfu villages and Ionian Sea below.
• Taverna Tasting: Snack on traditional Greek mezes, sip local wines, and sample ouzo while unwinding at an outdoor terrace.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Euros/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over varying terrain, inclines and steps.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.