This half-day tour provides a detailed account of the life and times of Ephesus from a historical expert. Your guided walking tour includes the Magnesia Gate, Odeon, Fountain of Trajan, Temple of Hadrian, Library of Celsius, Grand Theater, and the Arcadian Way. Visit the Terrace Houses, which represent the life of the wealthy, and a separate museum that includes great engraving and mosaics. Enjoy a refreshment stop and a brief carpet presentation.
• Ruins of Ephesus: See the Magnesia Gate, Odeon, Fountain of Trajan,Temple of Hadrian, Library of Celsius, Grand Theater, and the Arcadian Way.
• Terrace Houses: See the houses of the rich dating back to the first century BC.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent (July and August)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must walk approximately 1.5 miles.
• Guests must walk across scaffolding with Plexiglas flooring at the Terrace Houses.
• Guests with mobility issues must not select this tour.
• During your tour, you will also have the opportunity to use a Smart Device to enhance your experience.