This leisurely visit to Ephesus provides a narrated drive through some of the most impressive monuments in Ephesus. Your tour rides through the countryside to the Ancient City, including stops at the Exterior Gate of Ephesus, Statue of Virgin Mary and Lower Gate of Ephesus. You'll proceed to the Temple of Artemis. Your tour concludes with a refreshment stop and brief carpet presentation.
• Statue of Virgin Mary: Stop for a photo opportunity of the statue.
• The Temple of Artemis: Discover one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent (July and August)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Entrance to Ephesus Open Air Museum and House of Virgin Mary isn't included.
• You'll receive a gift set, a map of the city, and bottled water.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• During your tour, you will also have the opportunity to use a Smart Device to enhance your experience.