Beeline to the shoreline for three carefree hours under the timeless Peloponnesian sun. Located just 30 scenic minutes southwest by coach transfer, Kouroutas Beach awaits with a seascape seemingly straight out of ancient mythology. Channel your inner Poseidon and command the waters to stay clear and tranquil (simple, they will), and then your inner Dionysus to search for a warm and welcoming taverna (just as easy). Or just daydream away on a cozy sunbed.
• Kouroutas Beach: Escape to the edge of the Peloponnese Peninsula, where golden sands lead to the irresistible Ionian Sea.
• Greek Charm: Stop into one of the lively cafes and bars on the waterfront for refreshment.
• Free Time: For approximately three hours, do as you please at an idyllic waterfront setting.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash (Euros)/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (available onboard the ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• No lifeguard on duty. Swimming is at guest's own risk.
• Nude sunbathing not permitted at this family beach.
• Foreign currencies not accepted at beach.
• Beach umbrellas and sunbeds available for rent on first-come, first-serve basis.
• Beach amenities include refreshment/snack bars. Euros only.
• Drive from/to pier approximately 30 minutes each way.
• No shuttle service from beach.
• Guests failing to meet return coach are responsible for finding their own way back to ship. Excursion operates June through September.