OVERVIEW: Enjoy time on the sands of Kalafatis Beach to relax and/or swim.
HIGHLIGHTS: Enjoy 3 hours of relaxation at this public beach. Sun beds and umbrellas are available for rent on a first availability basis. Stop by the taverna to purchase a snack.
NOTES: Please note there is no lifeguard on duty and swimming is at the guest's own risk. The drive from/to the pier is approx. 30 minutes each way. This is a family beach, nude sunbathing is not permitted. Other activities are available at the beach for an additional cost and are not included in this package.
This tour is designed for guests who would like to enjoy free time to relax under the sun and/or swim.
- Kalafatis Beach: Enjoy 3 hours of relaxation at this public beach
Board your bus for the 30 minute transfer to Kalafatis Beach. The sandy beaches of this charming island make Mykonos one of the most popular destinations in the Cyclades. Have 3 hours to bask in the sun or splash in the surf. Rent a sun bed and umbrella and relax with a good book. Or visit the nearby taverna and purchase a light snack. The day is yours to do with as you please.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- You will need Euros for purchases at the beach as foreign currencies and credit cards are not accepted.
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
What to Wear:
- Wear your swimsuit.
- Sun protection and sunglasses
- Please note that this is a family beach and nude sunbathing is not permitted.
- Please be aware there is no lifeguard on duty and swimming is at the guest's own risk.
- Sun beds and umbrellas are available for rent on a first availability basis. Other activities are available at the beach for an additional cost and are not included in this package.
- Transportation provided is the best available on the island.
- Should your vessel be at anchor during your port call, participants will need to walk an additional 0.5 mile (round trip) from the tender station to the coach parking area.
- If guests should miss the return bus, transportation back to the vessel will be their own responsibility and at their own expense.