Relax and rejuvenate for three leisurely hours at a family-friendly Mykonos beach. Head south on a 25 minute coach transfer through quaint island villages, then disembark at Elia Beach to indulge in an alluring seascape with a long stretch of soft sand, rentable sunbeds and umbrellas, and picture-perfect waters in which to swim or sunbathe. Refuel with a refreshment or light snack at one of the fun beach tavernas.
• Elia Beach: Unwind, rest your feet in soft sand, swim, or people watch at this cosmopolitan Mykonos beach.
• Beach Amenities: Rent a sunbed, umbrella, or jet-ski. Find lunch or snacks at surrounding restaurants and tavernas.
• Transfer Services: Your escort will assign a specific time and meeting point for return to ship.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash (Euros)/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (available onboard ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour. Parents are advised that nude sunbathing is permitted in designated areas.
• Swimming is at guest's own risk.
• Beach umbrellas and sunbeds available for rent on first-come, first-serve basis.
• Beach amenities include a refreshment/snack bar. Euros only.
• Foreign currencies not accepted at beach.
• Guests may be required to walk approximately one-half mile total between tender station and coach parking.
• No shuttle service from beach. Transportation provided is best available.
• Guests will be assigned a return time from beach determined by departure time from ship.
• Space limited on buses, return schedule must be strictly followed. Guests failing to meet return bus are responsible for finding their own way back to ship.