OVERVIEW: A once-in-a-lifetime adventure to meet a dolphin. Learn about the life, anatomy, echolocation, and the environment of dolphins before standing on a platform in waist deep water where you will have 30 minutes to interact with your dolphin. Give your new friend a kiss (photos can be purchased).
HIGHLIGHTS: Catamaran cruise to and from Blue Lagoon Island. 30 minutes of shallow water interaction with your dolphin. Approx. 30 minutes of free time to explore and shop.
NOTES: Guests aged 4 to 12 may participate if accompanied in the water by a responsible, paying adult with a ticket for the encounter.
Enjoy an once-in-a-lifetime adventure for anyone who has dreamed of an encounter with a dolphin. Learn about the anatomy of a dolphin and have the chance to kiss, feed, and pet your new mammal friend while standing in waist deep water.
- Catamaran cruise to and from Blue Lagoon Island
- 30 minutes of shallow water interaction with your dolphin
- Approximately 30 minutes of free time to explore and shop
This is an once-in-a-lifetime adventure for anyone who has dreamed of an encounter with a dolphin. This wonderful facility is home to Universal Studio's Flipper, who starred in the 1996 movie.
Take a short cruise aboard a catamaran through Nassau harbor to your dolphin encounter on nearby Blue Lagoon Island. Upon your arrival, meet and greet the dolphin trainers and partake in an informative introduction to these mammals on their life, anatomy, echolocation, and the environment in which they live. Then, accompanied by your trainer, stand on a specially designed platform, placed waist deep (approximately 3 feet) in an all-natural ocean pool, where you will have 30 minutes to interact with your dolphin. Learn about the anatomy of a real dolphin as you pet and feed a dolphin. Have your picture taken while kissing your new friend (photos can be purchased separately).
After your interaction, you'll have 30 minutes of free time to relax, browse through the souvenir shop, or check out the photos of you and the dolphin. Your catamaran will then return you to your ship.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Change of clothing if desired
- Cash\credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) for souvenirs/photos
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Duration varies from 3 ½ to 4 hours
- Guests aged 4 to 12 may participate at full price and must be accompanied in the water by a responsible, paying adult with a ticket for the encounter.
- Guest age 13 to 17 must be accompanied by an adult (with any paid ticket) to sign the liability waiver.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.