Discover two thriving art forms produced among Venice's floating islands, as you visit a Murano glassblowing factory and shop for handmade lace on Burano Island. Travel in a private motorboat through picturesque Venetian Lagoon en route to Murano Island. Watch as skilled artisans use finely developed glassblowing techniques to create beautiful art pieces and then peruse the factory's brilliant showroom. Explore Burano Island, a charming neighborhood known for, fishing, boat building and lace making.
• Venetian Lagoon: Take a private motorboat cruise through the northern Venetian Lagoon to the outlying islands of Murano and Burano.
• Murano Island: Watch the process of glass blowing as artists create colorful objects, using Venetian techniques developed over centuries.
• Burano Island: Admire colorful houses and visit Piazza Galuppi to shop for handmade lacework among vendor arcades.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash (Euros) /credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one mile over cobblestone surfaces with 160 steps.
• Foreign currency not accepted on this tour.
• Guests will be required to embark and disembark a vessel that sits low in the water.
• Restrooms available at Murano glass factory.
• No restrooms on motorboats.