Explore Montenegro's rich history and admire picturesque coastal scenery while traveling in the comfort of a wheelchair-accessible coach. Ascend winding roads over the Adriatic basin for a view of Lov?en Mountain's rugged peaks perched high above the Budva Riveria. Travel through seaside resort town Budva, known for its dazzling beaches and medieval relics. Embark on a brief guided walking tour of nearby Kotor, passing historic landmarks and seeing the stately Romanesque-style Cathedral of St. Triphon.
• Scenic Drive: Admire spectacular views of Lov?en Mountain while riding in a comfortable wheelchair-accessible coach along Budva Riviera.
• Budva: See the seaside resort town's alluring beaches and historic medieval walls.
• Kotor: Join a walk through the old port town, viewing the Cathedral of St. Triphon, the city's largest church.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• This tour is designed for guests who are full-time wheelchair users.
• The vehicle is adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available) to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs.
• Tour must be booked in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment and departure time.
• Guests must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed on this excursion.
• Minimum participation is required in order for the tour to operate.
• The quoted price is per vehicle, not per person. Vehicles should only be pre-reserved by one individual per party and the cost of the vehicle will be charged to that person?s credit card. This is a private arrangement; those accompanying you are the family or friends with whom you agree to share costs. We are unable to combine groups of guests to form a private group for the vehicle.