OVERVIEW: Designed for guests who are full time wheelchair users, this tour includes a narrated drive to see many of the historic highlights of this great city.
HIGHLIGHTS: Enjoy a panoramic tour of Athens in comfort and see the most popular sites including Panathenaic Stadium, Hadrian's Arch, the Temple of Olympia Zeus, Parliament Building, Constitution Square, and the National Library. Enjoy approximately 20 minutes for a photo stop at the pedestrian zone below the Acropolis.
NOTES: Guests must provide the dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter / wheelchair at the time of booking.
Enjoy a panoramic drive touring ancient and modern Athens sites aboard a comfortable wheelchair-accessible coach. View significant landmarks such as the revered Panathenaic Stadium, where the first modern Olympic Games were played in 1896. Catch glimpses of Hadrian's Arch, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Parliament building, Constitution Square, and the National Library. Spend approximately 20 minutes admiring the stately Acropolis, as your guide shares tales of the 5th-century fortress.
• Commentated Drive: Relax in a wheelchair-accessible coach while viewing historic Athens landmarks including Hadrian's Arch and Constitution Square.
• Acropolis: Listen along as your guide reveals centuries of history behind the legendary 5th-century Greek citadel.
• Panathenaic Stadium: Marvel at the massive structure, which played host to the first Olympic Games in 1896.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Euros/credit cards What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes Important Notes:
• This tour is designed for guests who are full-time wheelchair users.
• The vehicle used on this tour is adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available) to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs.
• This tour must be booked in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment.
• Guests must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to email@example.com
• Use of motorized scooter not guaranteed.
• Foreign currencies are not accepted on this tour.