Delight in the sights and flavors of the world famous winemaking region of Tuscany, where you'll embark on a winery tour and taste local wines. Journey through picturesque Tuscan hillsides, as you pass sprawling vineyards, olive groves, and charming medieval villages. Learn about the process behind Tuscan winemaking, from harvesting grapes to bottling methods, as you tour wine cellars. Indulge your taste buds while sipping on flavorsome reds and whites, paired with tasty Italian antipasti.
• Tuscan Valleys: Travel through the enchanting wine-producing hillsides of Tuscany, home to hundreds of wineries, olive groves, and medieval villages.
• Cellar Tour: Visit a Tuscan vineyard for a privileged tour of the cellars to learn about winemaking and bottling methods.
• Wine Tasting: Sip on delicious Tuscan varietals, and savor Italian salami and bruschetta in one of Tuscany's best wine districts.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 600 feet over even and cobblestone surfaces with 5-10 steps.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.