Delve into Tenerife’s illustrious history and incredible flavors on a walking tour of historic La Laguna and then enjoy a wine tasting and museum visit. Travel on foot alongside an informative guide past La Laguna’s main plazas, sacred churches, grand palaces and lively market. Relax at Bodega Alvaro in Tenerife’s wine country, where you will taste a selection of local varietals. Roam La Casa del Vino’s enthralling museum exhibits, which depict the area’s wine-producing heritage.
• Guided Walking Tour: Travel on foot alongside a knowledgeable guide past La Laguna’s main plazas, churches, palaces and popular market.
• Wine Tasting: Enjoy a visit to famous Bodega Alvaro in Tenerife’s wine country, where you can sip on local wines.
• La Casa del Vino: Browse the wine museum’s captivating audio-visual exhibits to learn about the region’s wine-producing heritage.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour involves a moderate amount of walking and is not recommended for guests with limited mobility or those who utilize a wheelchair.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• The air-conditioned coach is equipped with safety belts that must be worn while the coach is underway.