Explore the three fortified towns of Cospicua, Vittoriosa, and Senglea, known collectively as the Three Cities. Plus enjoy a cruise around gorgeous Valletta harbor. Each of the Three Cities feature picturesque, narrow streets and breathtaking views of the harbor. In Vittoriosa, be sure to see the exteriors of the Auberges of the Knights, the 17th-century St. Lawrence Church and various beautiful palaces. At Vittoriosa quay, set off for a relaxing cruise around the harbor.
• Half-day tour with free time to shop: Explore the Three Cities, followed by a cruise along Vittoriosa’s gorgeous harbor.
• Auberges of the Knights: Built 4500-plus years ago, the auberge was the home of the English Knights of St. John.
• St. Lawrence’s Church: On January 16, 1941, the church was bombed by a German air raid but was since rebuilt.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must walk about half a mile over cobblestone and uneven streets with 40 to 55 steps.
• Due to berthing restrictions, the harbor cruise may start from Sliema Ferries.
• Cruise is weather dependent and may be cancelled.