Take time to smell the roses, as you embark on a tour to the Fragonard Perfumery in Grasse, the Riviera's most fragrant town, followed by a visit to a walled medieval town. You'll visit one of two iconic perfume factories and learn how fragrances are created. Then travel to St. Paul de Vence for a walking tour through an historic medieval village.
• Perfume Factory: Take a guided tour of the Fragonard perfumery and shop for French perfume, soaps and cream.
• St. Paul de Vence: Enjoy a guided walk plus free time in the boutique-lined streets of a medieval village.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one mile over flat and cobblestone surfaces with steep inclines and 15-25 steps.
• The medieval village of St-Paul is not wheelchair accessible.
• Guests may remain at square at entrance of village.
• Guests may be required to check large bags, backpacks, video cameras, and/or personal water bottles at designated checkpoints.
• Tour sequence may vary.