Take a subterranean riverboat journey into the intricate and mysterious San Jose Caves, and see the sights of Valencia on this half-day tour. Travel the longest underground river in Europe, accompanied by the sound of rocks and water falling into an underground lagoon. See magnificent as you uncover the Bat Cave, the Dog Kennel and Diana's Lake. Following your 45-minute cave tour, you'll get a walking tour of Valencia's most prominent landmarks.
• Valencia Panorama: See some of Valencia's most extraordinary monuments and landmarks during your 45-minutes ride between port and sights.
• San Jose Caves: Board a riverboat and explore dramatic underground landscapes, along Europe's longest navigable underground river.
• Walk Valencia: The city comes alive as you tour Central Square Market, and shop in Torres de Serrano.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• San Jose Caves are not wheelchair accessible.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately a ¾- mile over various surfaces with 10 to 15 steps.
• Guests need to board in a boat by themselves. Boatmen will give explanations only in Spanish although all the information will be given before by the guide in their language. Inside the cave, It gets to a point when sailing in the underground river, where the ceiling gets really low and guests need to lower their heads to avoid hitting it with their heads.