Your tour travels through the island’s lovely countryside on its way to the Butterfly Farm. Hundreds of butterflies make this tropical garden come alive with color. Continue on to the island’s Frais Bay Beach for time in the sand, shade and surf.
- Tour the colorful Butterfly Farm.
- Relax and swim at the beautiful Frais Bay Beach.
The Butterfly Farm welcomes you to the specially created 1,000 sq. meter exhibition area where you will be greeted by a knowledgeable guide. With pools and a slight waterfall, you’ll be surrounded by hundreds of rare and exotic butterflies fluttering freely around the landscaped tropical gardens. Your guide will point out different species, courtship and mating displays and relate interesting facts and stories. You will witness the butterfly’s life cycle from butterflies laying eggs to caterpillars hatching, growing and forming their chrysalis.
Continue your tour to Kali’s Beach Bart , a 15 minute drive away. The beach is known as much for its natural beauty as it is for being one of the island's swimsuit optional beach. Activities on the beach are numerous and include jet skis, snorkeling, kayaking, and water trampolines (all available at an additional cost and not part of the tour).
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Sun protection
- Money for incidentals
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Portions of Frais Bay are partial nudity particularly at the southern end of the beach over the track where “Happy Bay” is located.