Spend the day shopping in one of the most renowned outlet shopping areas in Emilia Romagna, the Castel Guelfo Outlet Village.
Make room in your suitcases for all the bargains you’ll find at The Style Outlets at Castel Guelfo, one of the most renowned outlet shopping areas in Emilia Romagna. This tour gives you about four hours to explore more than 100 boutiques brimming with designer apparel, shoes, bags and more — all at up to 70 percent off retail prices. What’s more, you’ll receive a complimentary tourist card for even more discounts.
When hunger hits, stop for a taste of Italy. Try a regional dish like tortellini or lasagna in a restaurant or café. Or pick up a quick sandwich or slice of pizza to maximize your shopping time. Whatever you choose, be sure to try something sweet from one of the chocolate boutiques.
• Bargains Abound: Take home beautiful Italian apparel, shoes, bags and accessories, all at up to 70 percent off retail prices.
• Save Even More: All cruise guests receive a complimentary savings card for extra discounts in most stores.
• Refresh Italian Style: Try a regional dish, like tortellini or lasagna, or something sweet from one of the chocolate boutiques.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Travel time by coach to and from the shopping center is about one hour each way.
• Restroom facilities are located inside the shopping center and inside cafes and restaurants.
• Credit cards are accepted in all stores.
• If using cash, Euros are accepted; U.S. dollars are not.