Discover the many marvels of the Renaissance in Pisa, one of the greatest trading and sea powers in the Mediterranean. A scenic drive takes you past the port town of La Spezia. Upon arriving in Pisa, you're presented with a map before taking a short walk to the Field of Miracles. You'll see the Campanile, or Leaning Tower, before spending free time to explore the magnificent buildings in the Piazza.
• Pisa: Visit one of the greatest trading and sea powers in the Mediterranean during the 11th century.
• Scenic drive: You'll pass just outside of the port town of La Spezia to the once-powerful city of Pisa.
• Field of Miracles: See one of the world's most amazing sights the Campanile, or Leaning Tower.
• Piazza: Independently explore each of the magnificent buildings.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests walk one mile over paved, cobblestone surfaces with steps.
• Entrance to the Tower is approximately 15.00 Euros per person.
• The Cathedral is closed on Sundays, during special events and mass services.
• Photography is not permitted inside the Cathedral.
• Admission fees are required for Baptistery, the Cathedral or Campo Santo. Due to long lines and limited availability of tickets, interior visits are not guaranteed in the time allowed.
• An escort will accompany the coach to/from Pisa.
• This tour does not include entrance fees.
• Transportation back, if vessel is missed, is at the guest own expense.