Meet Barcelona on your way to meet the ship. This narrated motorcoach drive is a great introduction, starting with a panoramic overview from Montjuic Hill. You'll see the Olympic stadium, beautiful parks, and two fanciful creations by Spanish architect Anthony Gaudi. Your guide will share the story of the Sagrada Familia church, still under construction after 133 years. Admire the intricate exterior of St. Eulalia Cathedral before arriving at the port for your cruise.
• Narrated Drive: See the amazing city of Barcelona between your airport arrival and drop off at the ship.
• Over and Through Barcelona: Enjoy panoramic views from a hilltop overlook and drive through the city for a closer look.
• Architectural Landmarks: See Anthoni Gaudi's famously quirky creations, awe-inspiring cathedrals, the Olympic Stadium and much more.
What to Bring:
• Photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Guests should consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk about a half-mile over uneven and cobblestone surfaces with 20 steps.
• This tour can only be offered to guests with arriving flights on the day of embarkation before 9:15 am at Barcelona’s EL PRAT Airport (BCN).
• Guests will be met at their arrival flight. Guests must provide flight details to email@example.com on/before 7 days prior to arrival into Barcelona.
• Otherwise it is guest’s responsibility to be in front of the Tourism Information Office located in Terminal 1, outside customs, no later than 10:15 a.m.
• Guests arriving with flight landing in Terminal 2 will need to take the complimentary shuttle provided by the airport to Terminal 1 where the meeting point is located.
• Guests’ luggage will be carried in the cargo hold of the bus during the tour.
• You will not get off at the Sagrada Familia, but will have a chance to see it from the bus.