For those who want an overall impression of the island of Tenerife, and to discover the essence of the surroundings, this tour is for you. Vertical cliffs, banana plantations, natural pools designed by famous artist and architect Cesar Manrique, all come together to make Tenerife the island of eternal spring.
Delight in Tenerife’s spectacular natural landscapes and view the island’s notable landmarks in the comfort of a motor coach, complete with a refreshment break. Enjoy a journey through verdant Orotava Valley and relish Humboldt Viewpoint’s panoramas. Travel through coastal Puerto de la Cruz, where you will see the town’s famous Plaza de Charco, admire Playa Jardin’s volcanic shoreline and souvenir shop independently. Stop for photos in San Pedro before sipping coffee atop Meson El Monasterio.
• Scenic Drive: Travel by comfortable motor coach through verdant Orotava Valley and delight in panoramic vistas from Humboldt Viewpoint.
• Puerto de la Cruz: See the coastal town’s Plaza de Charco and volcanic Playa Jardin, plus enjoy free shopping time.
• Coffee Break: Stop for photos in scenic San Pedro before savoring refreshments at hilltop Meson El Monasterio.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour involves minimal amount of walking and is recommended for guests with limited mobility.
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.