Dive into cultural Tenerife! You will start the tour with a visit to La Laguna, a charmingly beautiful, monumental city. Discover its main points of interest and drive back to Santa Cruz de Tenerife, the capital of the Island, where you will have a panoramic tour by bus and visit the Man & Nature Museum before driving back to the pier.
Experience an immersive tour of Tenerife’s cultural heritage as you walk through historic towns, drive through the island’s capital city and browse enthralling museum exhibits. Set out on foot through La Laguna’s old quarter, Tenerife’s cultural and religious center, past lively plazas and historic buildings. Travel via coach through Santa Cruz de Tenerife, admiring the capital city’s pulsating ambiance. Roam the Man & Nature Museum’s archeological exhibits and view its impressive collection of Guanche mummies.
• La Laguna: Journey by foot through Tenerife’s cultural and religious center, which is packed with bustling plazas and historic buildings.
• Santa Cruz de Tenerife: Admire the capital city’s pulsating ambiance and waterfront vistas from the comfort of a motor coach.
• Man & Nature Museum: Browse archeological exhibits, see fossils of prehistoric animals and view its impressive collection of mummies.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.