Puerto de la Cruz, situated in the Orotava Valley and home to banana plantations, is known for its great shopping, and an abundance of shopping variety. Electronics, shoes, clothes, liquor, tobacco, and perfumes--enjoy your shopping tour!
Enjoy a spectacular day spent independently shopping in Tenerife’s local gift shops with the convenience of a return escort back to port. Admire expansive island views through Orotava Valley while traveling in a comfortable motor coach equipped with a huge trunk to store your shopping finds. Visit Puerto de la Cruz, where you can freely shop for souvenirs, clothing, watches, liquor and perfume. Explore independently or dine on tasty regional fare before returning to port.
• Scenic Drive: Enjoy panoramic Orotava Valley views while traveling in a coach equipped with a trunk for storing shopping finds.
• Shopping: Browse around Puerto de la Cruz’s merchant shops, where you can purchase souvenirs, clothing, watches, liquor, perfume and electronics.
• Scheduled Transfer: Roam streets independently or enjoy a tasty lunch before you are conveniently escorted back to port.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.