Experience two important values acquired from the past - wines & ceramics. A panoramic drive provides an overview of the village. It's also the best area to buy souvenirs, handicrafts & typical products from the region. Make a stop at one of the handicraft centers for shopping. Continue with a visit to the Bodega Serrano. You'll taste some of its best wines & visit its shop where you can purchase your favorite selection. Return to Cartagena Port. Note: must walk approx 1 mile (over approx 2 hours) over even & cobblestone surfaces with few steps. Comfortable walking shoes recommended. Tour order may vary between groups to avoid congestion at venues but all mentioned sites are covered.
Indulge in Cartagena’s vibrant culture and appetizing flavors on a guided bus tour, as you stroll around a local shopping center before sampling regional wines. Travel past dazzling cityscapes and scenic landscapes in the comfort of a motor coach. Peruse merchant stalls in a local handicraft market, where you can purchase souvenirs and regional items. Relax at Bodegas Serrano wine shop and cellar while tasting a selection of their finest red, white and rosé varietals.
• Scenic Drive: Journey through town, passing picturesque cityscapes and landscapes, while traveling in the comfort of a motor coach.
• Shopping: Purchase souvenirs, hand-crafted pieces, and other regional products while roaming merchant stalls in a bustling local market.
• Wine Tasting: Enjoy a selection of red, white and rosé varietals during your visit to Bodegas Serrano’s cellar.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Kids Tour Free: Offer applies to select tours conducted between 5/1/16 and 8/31/16. With the purchase of one adult ticket for a qualifying tour, receive one complimentary child ticket for the same tour. Offer applies to tours purchased up to two days prior to cruise departure: the complimentary ticket will be issued in the form of an onboard credit (“OBC”) in the amount of the child ticket price. Child must be 12 years of age or under. Ticketed adult and child must be booked in the same stateroom. Selection of qualifying tours vary by sailing and port. Offer and tours are subject to availability. OBC will be applied to the guest's folio, is not redeemable for cash, is non-transferrable, and will expire at 10:00PM on the final night of the sailing. No tour substitutions.
• Guests must walk approximately 1 mile (2 hours) over even and cobblestone surfaces with some steps.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.