Experience two important values acquired from the past - wines & ceramics. A panoramic drive provides an overview of the village. It's also the best area to buy souvenirs, handicrafts & typical products from the region. Make a stop at one of the handicraft centers for shopping. Continue with a visit to the Bodega Serrano. You'll taste some of its best wines & visit its shop where you can purchase your favorite selection. Return to Cartagena Port. Note: must walk approx 1 mile (over approx 2 hours) over even & cobblestone surfaces with few steps. Comfortable walking shoes recommended. Tour order may vary between groups to avoid congestion at venues but all mentioned sites are covered.
Indulge in Cartagena’s vibrant culture and appetizing flavors on a guided bus tour, as you stroll around a local shopping center before sampling regional wines. Travel past dazzling cityscapes and scenic landscapes in the comfort of a motor coach. Peruse merchant stalls in a local handicraft market, where you can purchase souvenirs and regional items. Relax at Bodegas Serrano wine shop and cellar while tasting a selection of their finest red, white and rosé varietals.
• Scenic Drive: Journey through town, passing picturesque cityscapes and landscapes, while traveling in the comfort of a motor coach.
• Shopping: Purchase souvenirs, hand-crafted pieces, and other regional products while roaming merchant stalls in a bustling local market.
• Wine Tasting: Enjoy a selection of red, white and rosé varietals during your visit to Bodegas Serrano’s cellar.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must walk approximately 1 mile (2 hours) over even and cobblestone surfaces with some steps.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.