Discover Taganana on this journey through the Anaga Mountains, a well preserved village that showcases the traditions and architecture of the island. You will experience what makes this island unique! Environment, yellow sand beaches, lush mountains, the sea beating furiously against the rocks ....You will see all this and more during this excursion.
Enjoy a day spent in rural Tenerife as you explore charming Taganana village’s notable landmarks before savoring a wine tasting in a local restaurant. Delight in expansive views from the Anaga Mountains, Anaga Massif, Monte de Las Mercedes and Pico del Ingles lookouts via coach. Explore one of Tenerife’s oldest villages, seeing its small church and picturesque stone houses. Relax in a local eatery with a selection of regional wines, goat cheese and fresh bread.
• Scenic Drive: Enjoy panoramic vistas from the Anaga Mountains, Anaga Massif, Monte de Las Mercedes and Pico del Ingles lookouts.
• Taganana: Roam around one of Tenerife’s oldest villages, where you will see its small church and picturesque stone houses.
• Wine Tasting: Enjoy a selection of regional wines, goat cheese and fresh bread while relaxing in a neighborhood restaurant.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.