Experience what the Travel Channel has dubbed one of America's "Most Haunted" locations—if you dare! Experience a darker side of paradise as you climb aboard the "Trolley of the Doomed" and wind along the 19th century streets of Old Key West. Feel your hair stand on end as you enter Martello Tower—a haunted Civil War fort and home to "Robert The Doll"—the inspiration behind the Chucky horror movie franchise.
• The Real Deal: The Travel Channel has named Key West one of America's "Most Haunted" locations.
• Trolley of the Doomed: Embark on a dark adventure and hear tales of deathly love, tragic endings, and scores to settle.
• Martello Tower: Tour a haunted Civil War fort and home to the inspiration behind Hollywood's Chucky.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.