OVERVIEW: Explore the underwater world of the Caribbean without getting wet. Travel in an Ocean View Explorer featuring seats that sit below water level with glass panels for viewing. Cruise over the second largest barrier reef system in the world, where you will see colorful coral formations and fish.
HIGHLIGHTS: See the coral reefs and tropical marine life from the underwater viewing chamber. Cruise over Paradise Reef. Take photos.
NOTES: Tour not recommended for guests who experience claustrophobia.
Explore the exotic underwater world of the Caribbean Sea without getting wet! The Ocean View Explorer–an air-conditioned semi-submersible vessel–cruises above the second largest barrier reef system in the world during your hour and 15-minute tour. Either ride atop the semi-sub and take photos of the Cozumel skyline, or step into the underwater viewing room to sit 4-feet below the water’s surface, spotting colorful tropical fish and incredible coral formations.
• The Ocean View Explorer: Enjoy breathtaking views of Cozumel's shoreline and tropical marine life on this semi-submersible tour.
• Marine Life: Spot the colorful tropical fish accenting the incredible coral formations of Paradise Reef from an underwater viewing room.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Participants must be able to climb the several steep steps leading in and out of the semi-submersible.
• Round-trip transportation via taxi or van may be provided, depending on the vessel's docking location.