Enjoy a fully narrated city tour in your language of choice so you won?t miss a beat. Hop aboard a specially equipped vehicle, select your preferred language, and prepare to be transported to a fascinating time in Key West history. Travel through bustling Old Town and down beloved Duval Street, pass the Historic Seaport, and even catch a glimpse of local cigar-makers' famous "shot-gun" houses.
• Fully Narrated: Learn about the island?s history while traveling in a comfortable vehicle equipped with multi-language audio options.
• City Landmarks: See the Historic Seaport, the southernmost point of the continental U.S., and cigar-makers' "shot-gun" houses.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Languages include: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, and English.