The Conch Tour Train has been delighting and entertaining guests with amusing anecdotes since 1958. Hop off and on your tour as you meander through the Historic District of the island; enjoy the tropical scenery while listening to the stories of the extraordinary moments in time that make up Key West.Disembark in Mallory Square to enjoy the first attraction on our island: the Key West Aquarium. Pet a shark, touch a sting ray, feel a sea urchin in the touch tank, and view hundreds of species of Florida Keys fish, turtles, and live shells from our reefs as you tour the Key West Aquarium.
Discover Key West’s illustrious history, vibrant culture and native marine life on a dynamic tour that includes a commentated trolley ride and interactive aquarium visit. Join an informative guide for a journey via open-air trolley past writer Ernest Hemingway’s home, the southernmost point in the continental U.S. and other notable landmarks. Visit the local aquarium, where you can view and touch hundreds of species of Florida Keys marine life, including turtles, sting rays and sharks.
• Commentated Drive: Hear tales of the island’s 400-year history and colorful culture while traveling in an open-air train trolley car.
• City Landmarks: See writer Ernest Hemingway’s home, the southernmost point of the continental U.S. and other points of interest.
• Aquarium: View numerous species of Florida Keys marine life before petting sharks, sting rays and starfish through interactive touch tanks.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.