Enjoy a beautiful day at Las Palmas Beach Club. A beautiful white beach faces the clear water of the Caribbean Sea and a few local souvenir kiosks near the beach. The staff, will welcome you with a complimentary punch drink. Enjoy the tropical beach, a wonderful view of the bay and see two partially visible shipwrecks.
• Beach: Enjoy this beautiful white beach and clear water of the Caribbean Sea.
• Shopping: Purchase souvenirs from the kiosks. Some feature carved wood products from craftsmen.
• Sightsee: See two partially visible shipwrecks.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• The whole tour is wheelchair accessible with ramps and accessible restrooms.
• On this tour you will have a free beach chair.
• Return to the port at your leisure with shuttle transportation every hour.