Tour Helsinki's main highlights and visit one of the largest Ice Bars in the world! Begins with a photo stop at Senate Square with the elegant Lutheran Cathedral. Continuing approximately 20 minute ride east from downtown to the ice bar. On arrival you will be given proper clothing to keep you warm. Enjoy ice cold vodka from your glass made of ice! Afterwards,begin your journey towards the downtown area. Drive along Mannerheim Street, which is the main city street, where you can see the the Opera House, Parliament House, the National Museum and Finlandia Hall, and Contemporary Art museum. Finally, you will make a stop inside of the unique Temppeliaukio Rock Church blasted into solid rock.
Discover Helsinki, one of the world's coolest capitals, and enjoy Finnish vodka in a glass hollowed out of ice. You'll visit Senate Square, home to the stately Government Palace and Lutheran Cathedral, Helsinki's most popular attraction. Sip a vodka cocktail in a snowy bar made entirely of ice. Drive by the Opera House, Parliament, Uspenski Cathedral, the National Museum, Finlandia Hall, and Kiasma Museum. Explore the awe-inspiring Rock Church, blasted out of underground bedrock.
• Ice Bar: Enjoy Finnish vodka in this year-round winter wonderland, with available optional activities like tobogganing and a Husky Ride.
• Senate Square: Witness the grand Government Palace, picturesque Lutheran Cathedral, and the impressive main building of Helsinki University.
• Driving Tour: See Parliament, Finlandia Hall, the Opera House, Olympic Stadium, Uspenski Cathedral and Kiasma Contemporary Art Museum.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Warm clothing and gloves will be provided at Ice Bar.
• Visit includes one drink.
• Guests must be 18 and present ID to drink alcohol. Underage guests will be served a non-alcoholic beverage.
• Visit includes time to try available activities at an additional cost.
• Rock Church is sometimes closed to guided tours for special functions. This is beyond the control of the tour operator and Royal Caribbean International.
• Tour order may vary.