Enjoy classic carousels and high-tech attractions at the world's second-oldest amusement park in Tivoli Gardens. Rocket to 5G speeds on Vertigo. Ride high on the heart-hammering Star Flyer, and see 360 degrees around Copenhagen - if you dare to look. Steel your nerves for the looping roller coaster they call "The Demon." Enjoy sweet treats or gourmet meals; stroll the fountains, towers and minarets of Tivoli Park, bursting with the colors of 400,000 flowers.
• Pulse-pounding Rides: Tivoli has everything from an old-fashioned Ferris wheel to state-of-the-art rides that approach jet-fighter speeds.
• The Park: Explore a lush, 21-acre garden wonderland exploding with color and festooned with towers, minarets and gushing fountains.
• Dining Spots: Tivoli has something for every taste, from cotton candy and sandwiches to sushi and Beef with Bearnaise.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Tour price includes the shuttle bus and Tivoli entrance fee.
• Departure schedule will be announced onboard the vessel.