Explore Copenhagen on a coach tour of the city that easily blends the historic with the contemporary. Old World charm is evident in Town Hall Square, Amalienborg Palace, the royal family home, and the Danish parliament’s Christiansborg Castle. Tivoli Gardens, the amusement park that dates to 1843, is a thoroughly modern display of flowers, fountains and rides, and the futuristic Black Diamond extension enhances the Royal Library. You’ll also stop at the lovely Little Mermaid.
• Amalienborg Palace: Check to see if the flag is raised to signal the queen is in her main residence.
• Tivoli Gardens: Admire one of the world’s oldest amusement parks with flowers and rides to delight young and old.
• The Little Mermaid: Stop for photos at the 100-year-old sculpture that was gifted to the city by Carlsberg brewer Carl Jacobsen.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one-half mile over flat and cobblestone surfaces with 3 to 5 steps to enter/exit coach.