An excellent way to get acquainted with any historic city is on foot. With lightweight audio players and a detailed map, this program offers an easy walking tour of the historic sights of Helsinki. Carry a lightweight stereo i-Pod as you explore Helsinki's historic sights with a customized map to find each location and then go to the indicated number on the player for a detailed description of the site and its history. There are more than 20 points of interest programmed into the player, so your exploration of Helsinki is limited only by your personal wishes.
Pinpoint Helsinki’s historic sites using a detailed map with matching audio on this personalized walking tour. Tailor your route as you listen to facts about this historic city on a lightweight stereo i-Pod. Follow the suggested routes or set out on your own adventure. Stroll past cathedrals, historic government buildings and museums, with more than 20 points of interest programmed into the player. Have a meal, take a break or shop for souvenirs.
• Customized Tour: Set your own pace and choose your sights on an independent walking tour covering 20 of Helsinki’s highlights.
• Personalized Programming: Pick your own points of interest and tailor your tour using a customized map with matching audio.
• Flexible Scheduling: Set your own pace – have a meal, take a break, or shop for souvenirs on this walking tour.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Guests must present photo ID and sign a security agreement to use i-Pod audio equipment and will be assessed for any damages.
• Lunch is not included in tour.
• Tour includes free round-trip shuttle tickets.