Experience the best of Bergen and then sit down to appreciate the music of Norway's greatest composer. This tour takes you past the city's traditional timbered houses, the Rosenkranz Tower, and, appropriately, the concert hall of Bergen. Your destination is Troldhaugen, the home of Edvard Grieg on Nordaas Lake. Here, you'll get a rare glimpse into the life of this musical genius and enjoy a masterful piano performance honoring the composer's works.
Explore Bergen’s illustrious history and culture, as you travel by coach past significant city landmarks before enjoying a live musical performance by a renowned pianist. Journey past medieval King Haakon’s Hall, stately Rosenkrantz Tower, and Bryggen the historic 18th-century hanseatic wharf. See the bustling Fish and Flower Market, City Park and Grieg concert hall. Visit Troldhaugen, former home of celebrated composer Edvard Grieg, where you will watch a recital by one of Norway’s finest pianists.
• Scenic Drive: Travel via coach past medieval King Haakon’s Hall, stately Rosenkrantz Tower and bustling Bryggen, the 18th-century hanseatic wharf.
• City Landmarks: Glimpse the Fish and Flower Market, verdant City Park and Greig Hall, home to the Bergen Philharmonic Orchestra.
• Troldhaugen Concert: Enjoy a live recital by a Norwegian pianist while visiting the former estate of renowned composer Edvard Grieg.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Warm clothes
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.