Explore Bergen’s illustrious history as a trading post of the German Hanseatic League while on a walking tour before relishing panoramic views atop Mount Floyen. Join a knowledgeable guide on foot along quaint cobblestone streets past medieval fortresses, stunning churches, timber row houses and charming cityscapes. Meander Bryggen wharf’s harbor front boardwalk, where 18th-century Hanseatic merchants once peddled goods. Travel via funicular to Mount Floyen’s summit, where you will enjoy spectacular views of the city. Continue your tour with a visit to the Hanseatic Museum which will give you with a picture of the working life of German merchants and their apprentices.
• Guided Walking Tour: Travel on foot alongside a knowledgeable guide past medieval fortresses, stunning churches and charming cityscapes.
• Bryggen: The legendary Hanseatic wharf once swarmed with 18th-century merchants selling wares from the harbor-front area’s timber row houses.
• Mount Floyen: Travel via funicular to the summit, where you will relish breathtaking city views from the top.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Tour order may vary