Explore Copenhagen’s Royal side on this tour of royal castles, palaces, the Crown Jewels and city sights. See 17th-century Rosenborg Castle's glittering Crown Jewels. Walk the halls and reception rooms where Denmark's queen entertains guests in Christiansborg Castle. See Amalienborg Palace, the Royal Family's main residence, and 18th-century Royal Theater, Town Hall and Tivoli Gardens. Enjoy a photo stop at the famous Little Mermaid Statue before arriving at Copenhagen airport for your flight home.
• Royal Castles and Palaces: Visit Renaissance-era Rosenborg Castle, the halls and reception rooms of Christiansborg Castle, and Amelienborg Palace.
• Crown Jewels: Marvel at dazzling, diamond-encrusted gold crowns, tiaras, the Royal Sceptre and Orb, and the personal jewelry of queens.
• Photo Stop: Click away at the iconic bronze statue of The Little Mermaid, from Hans Christian Andersen's beloved fairy tale.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate loose-fitting clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• This tour is available for guests with flights after 3:30 p.m.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately half a mile over even surfaces, with approximately 25 to 50 steps at each castle.
• Still and video photography are not permitted in the palaces.
• Handbags, camera bags, jackets, umbrellas and/or backpacks are not allowed inside Rosenborg Castle.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Some parts of Rosenborg may be closed during your visit, and official receptions by the Queen sometimes close Christiansborg's Royal Reception Rooms without notice. This is beyond the control of the local tour operator and Royal Caribbean.