This tour is an ideal introduction to the city, you will pass the main highlights within Copenhagen: Town Hall Square, Tivoli Gardens, the New Carlsberg Glyptoteque, the National Museum, the Christiansborg Castle – home of the Danish parliament, the old Stock Exchange Børsen as well as the residence of the Royal Family – Amalienborg Palace and the beautiful park, Amaliehaven, at the seafront. During the tour, photographic stops are made at the original location of the Little Mermaid – the diminutive statue, which has become the world famous symbol of Copenhagen, as well as at Amalienborg Palace before returning to the main train station.
How many incredible Copenhagen sights can you fit into three hours? You'll find out on this comfortable motorcoach tour. You'll see world-famous Tivoli Gardens, historic Town Hall Square, New Carlsberg Glyptoteque, the National Museum, the old Stock Exchange, waterfront Amaliehaven Park and Christiansborg Castle, home of the Danish Parliament. The tour stops for photos at Copenhagen's statue of Hans Christian Andersen's Little Mermaid and the magnificent four-palace complex of Amalienborg, the Royal Family's main residence.
• Motorcoach Tour: See Tivoli Gardens, Town Hall Square, the National Museum, the old Stock Exchange, Christiansborg Castle and more.
• Photo Stops: See the statue of Hans Christian Andersen's Little Mermaid and magnificent Amalienborg, the Royal Family's main residence.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 400 yards over even and cobblestone surfaces, with two to three steps.
• Tour order may vary.