All aboard the Calypso Train to explore the colorful sights and sounds of Belize City. Enjoy the cool ocean breeze as your guide delights you with tales of our rich history and cultural diversity. You will see all the important landmarks and ride over the famous Swing Bridge.
All aboard the Calypso Train, as the colorful sights and sounds of Belize City surround you on this relaxing, open-air, narrated trolley tour. You’ll ride over the famous Swing Bridge and travel through contrasting districts with their affluent residential homes and working-class neighborhoods. See stately landmarks that adorn the city, such as the first Anglican Cathedral built in Central America and the oldest building in Belize. Your tour returns to Tourism Village, allowing time to shop.
• Calypso Train: See the colorful sights and sounds of Belize City and learn of its rich cultural history.
• Famous Landmarks: Ride over the Swing Bridge and see the first Anglican Cathedral built in Central America.
• Tourism Village: Enjoy free time for souvenir and crafts shopping.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Water-resistant jacket if rain is forecast