A sure way to fully enjoy your beach day at Costa Maya is by visiting the Private Beach Club. Located 40 minutes from the pier. You will find yourself immersed between beautiful palm trees and crystal waters of the Caribbean Sea. Our staff will make sure you enjoy your day. This tour includes an open bar so party to your hearts content. If you prefer a bit of peace and quiet during your beach day, the north side of the Beach Escape is for you. Throughout, enjoy the white sandy beach of Costa Maya. Enjoy the bridge that will take you to a snorkeling area and a fun zip line. This is a truly tour for everyone. Lots of family fun and some relaxing areas that will make your day at Mahahual unforgettable. As you arrive, our hosts will give you a quick orientation of the areas and facilities available for you; also, our friendly staff will make you feel pleasant and comfortable for a day of fun and relaxation. Kayaks are available should you want to paddle out on the Caribbean.
• Beach Club: Enjoy five hours unwinding along the Mexican Caribbean with complimentary amenities including beach chairs, kayaks and a pool.
• Open Bar: Revel in a beachside party atmosphere while sipping cocktails, beer and soft drinks from the pool bar.
• Roundtrip Transportation: Soak in Costa Maya’s seaside splendor as long as you like before being escorted back to port.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Aqua shoes (optional)
• Change of clothes
• Visibility and presence of marine life depends on weather conditions.
• Guests can return to the cruise ship pier regularly throughout the day.
• Prepaid taxi service back to the pier is included.
• Guests are responsible for returning to the pier on time.
• Food is at extra cost and the cashier accepts cash or credit only in US dollars or Mexican pesos.
• Guests with limited mobility should be able to reach most of the property’s areas.
• This tour is appropriate for guests who are able to walk approximately 100 yards, but travel with a folding manual wheelchair, folding lightweight scooter/electric wheelchair, walker and/or cane.
• Blind guests and hearing-impaired guests must be accompanied by an assistant.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be at least 18 years old to consume alcohol.
• An adult must accompany children and teenagers under 18 years old.
• Only biodegradable sunscreen is to be used due to impact on the environmental.