Endless stretches of beach and a quaint village encompass your biking and kayaking adventure. You'll begin with a warm Mexican-style welcome. Your guides will provide a safety briefing, gear and your bicycle. Breathtaking views of a small mangrove lagoon and the coastline surround you as you cycle to the sleepy fishing village of Majahual. Enjoy a short break and a complimentary beverage before collecting your kayak and paddling out to sea.
• Scenic Bicycle Ride: Enjoy a leisure ride that passes a small mangrove lagoon and breathtaking views of the coastline.
• Kayaking: Paddle along a nearby reef and enjoy views of palm-tree lined beaches under the golden Caribbean sun.
• Fishing Village of Majahual: See authentic and traditional houses and restaurants.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be of legal age to drink alcohol.