Enjoy an exhilarating speedboat ride to Stingray Cay. Learn to snorkel from the experienced staff who provide equipment and assist with feeding tame stingrays.
Greet your professional staff as you start out on your adventure. You'll receive instruction, equipment and safety tips before a short speedboat ride whisks you to Stingray Cay, where the calm crystal clear waters are the home to many Southern Stingrays. Enter the three to eight foot deep water where you'll interact and feed tame stingrays under the supervision of a staff and then enjoy a snorkeling excursion.
• Scenic speedboat ride: Whisk past picturesque views of bird life and sea life.
• Stingray Cay: Interact and feed tame stingrays in 3-8 feet deep water in calm clear waters home to Southern Stingrays.
• Snorkel: Explore the calm crystal clear waters on a snorkeling adventure.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of Clothes
• Towel from ship
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour