Take in the rugged beauty of St. Kitts on a leisurely driving tour that includes breathtaking vistas and historic landmarks. See historic Romney Manor and its pristine gardens. Then stretch your legs at the 300-year-old Fairview Great House, meticulously restored to its former colonial glory. Outside, take photos in the lush botanical gardens planted with a wide variety of fruit trees, palms, and flowering plants. Pick out souvenirs at the gift shop.
• St. Kitts Vistas: See panoramic views of golden sandy beaches, foaming crests of Atlantic waves, and the tranquil Caribbean Sea.
• Fairview Great House: See authentic Colonial furnishings and features—including the kitchen, bath, and stone cellar—at this former West Indies plantation.
• Fairview Botanical Gardens: Walk through ornately landscaped grounds, set with tropical trees, shrubs, and flowering plants from the 1700s to 1920s.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What To Wear:
• Lightweight clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses