Experience Roseau’s incredible natural landscapes and flavors on a dynamic guided tour of beautiful Emerald Pool before enjoying a rum factory tour and tasting. Behold breathtaking Emerald Pools, where you can hike under rainforest canopy, swim in clear waters, or admire the cascades from afar. Tour the oldest rum factory in Dominica to see how they produce the local spirits and then savor a tasting of locally made rums while overlooking the dazzling Caribbean Sea.
• Emerald Pool: Hike through jungle trails, take a dip in clear waters or simply admire the breathtaking cascades from afar.
• Rum Factory: Learn about the production of rum, from growing sugar cane to bottling techniques, at Dominica’s oldest rum factory.
• Tasting: Sip on a selection of locally made rums at the factory while overlooking the dazzling Carribean Sea below.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Due to a recent storm this tour will be visiting Emerald Pools instead of Sultan Falls.