This tour enables passangers to visit a local waterfall without any strenous walking. Enjoy the sultan falls where you may choose to swim or just hike and take photos. This experience is breath taking. Then continue your journey to the oldest rum factory in Dominica and view the making of some of the caribbeans finest rums. Enjoy rum tasting at the factory then you may also experince a unique view the caribbean sea while sipping on local rum Combinations. This is a must do adventure on Dominica.
Experience Roseau’s incredible natural landscapes and flavors on a dynamic guided tour of beautiful Salton Waterfalls before enjoying a rum factory tour and tasting. Behold breathtaking Salton Waterfalls, where you can hike under rainforest canopy, swim in clear waters, or admire the cascades from afar. Tour the oldest rum factory in Dominica to see how they produce the local spirits and then savor a tasting of locally made rums while overlooking the dazzling Caribbean Sea.
• Salton Waterfalls: Hike through jungle trails, take a dip in clear waters or simply admire the breathtaking cascades from afar.
• Rum Factory: Learn about the production of rum, from growing sugar cane to bottling techniques, at Dominica’s oldest rum factory.
• Tasting: Sip on a selection of locally made rums at the factory while overlooking the dazzling Carribean Sea below.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.