The tour starts with a short 2 minute walk from the ship with easy boarding. A 45 minute cruise takes everyone to Paradise Reef with lovely snorkeling in 8ft of clear waters. From there, sail to a white sandy beach for swimming and relaxing whilst enjoying complimentary drinks before returning to port.
Experience Antigua's aquatic delights three ways with a catamaran cruise, reef snorkeling and swimming at a white-sand beach. Set sail in a motorized catamaran past some of the island's most gorgeous stretches of coast. Anchoring near Paradise Reef, crew members guide snorkelers around the sheltered waters for the best views. The catamaran brings you to a west coast beach for swimming in the turquoise-blue waters, with drinks and snacks served onboard.Highlights:
• Scenic Cruise: Enjoy the tropical breezes and coastal views from the catamaran, and Caribbean music on the return.
• Paradise Reef: Explore the colorful underwater world on a guided snorkel of about 45 minutes.
• Beach Time: Swim and relax on a gorgeous beach and refuel with complimentary sandwiches and rum-punch drinks. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Rash guard or t-shirt
• Towel (from ship)What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under a cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• The catamaran is docked near the ship, a short, 2-minute walk from the pier.
• Snorkeling equipment is provided.
• The crew uses a trailing red buoy to lead the group.
• Guests must be able to swim.