Relax in a specially designated area of the beach and enjoy 3 ˝ hours on one of Antigua's finest beaches. Stroll leisurely along the secluded white sand beach; relax by swimming in the clear Caribbean Sea; and partake of a complimentary fruit or rum punch at your very own beach bar.
Experience a relaxing, carefree morning at a local beach, a half-mile-long stretch of powder-soft white sand just 20 minutes away from St. John’s. Enjoy a complimentary cocktail upon arrival, take your beach chair and settle in the sand, listening to breezes dance through swaying palms. Spend more than three hours one of the country’s best beaches, soaking up the sun, strolling on the sand, or going for a refreshing swim in the warm Caribbean Sea. Rent an umbrella for extra shade, or head to the beach bar for additional beverages (available for purchase). Guides are on hand if you need them. And if you like, treat yourselves to a snack or an early lunch in the restaurant overlooking the sand and sea.
• Local beach: Take a break on the powdery-soft white sands of one of the best beaches in Antigua.
• Do what you like: Soak up the sun, stroll on the sand or swim in the warm Caribbean Sea.
• Complimentary drink and beach chair included: Umbrellas available for rent; additional drinks available for purchase.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Beach features ramps and is wheelchair accessible.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.