Explore a unique heritage and tropical gardens at historic Clay Villa Plantation House, once part of an 18th century estate. Learn about Caribbean traditions, the family owners, their mementos and artifacts, island plants and uses, and wildlife rescue efforts as you tour the house, museum, and expansive property. The tour includes panoramic narrated sightseeing of Basseterre’s key monuments, landmarks, and architecture and ends with free time at one of the island’s best Caribbean beaches.
• Clay Villa Plantation: Discover this historic estate’s rich history and traditions as you tour the family house-museum and eco-friendly gardens.
• Historic Basseterre: See the capital’s leading landmarks, monuments, and sights in air-conditioned comfort on a narrated panoramic drive.
• Frigate Bay Beach: Relax on your reserved chair, swim, and stroll, enjoying easy access to beachfront bars and restaurants.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• A complimentary beverage is served at Clay Villa Plantation.
• Beach bar and restaurant purchases are at guests’ discretion and expense.