You begin your adventure heading towards the center of the city, past Embassy Park, Suomenlinna Island Fortress and the Open Air Market. After passing the giant Icebreakers, you will head towards the narrow straight "Kustaanmiekka" and then hit full throttle! Experience the scenic Finnish Archipelago at speeds up to 40 knots. Speeding back to the City pass the new High-tech Center, a new residential area and reappear next to the shipyard and your cruise ship.
Whip through the waters of the island chain south of Helsinki in a specially designed high-powered rubber speedboat. You'll head past the icebreakers docked in the harbor to the island fortress of Suomenlinna, once the greatest fortress in the Baltic Sea. Enjoy views of wooded beaches and rocky coasts as you weave through the tiny islands of the archipelago, then hold on tight for a full-throttle thrill ride, reaching speeds up to 40 knots.
• Helsinki Archipelago: Weave through the tiny islands south of Helsinki on a specially designed rubber speedboat with a high-powered engine.
• Full Throttle: Feel the wind on your face as you blast across the water at up to 40 knots.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Weather gear and safety equipment will be provided.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history before selecting this tour.
• Tour is subject to change and may end before completion due to weather and water conditions. This is beyond the control of Royal Caribbean International.
• Guests are required to be in normal physical condition. The Captain of boat has the right to deny anyone from participating.