Get an authentic slice of St, Petersburg life on a guided tour that takes you by subway to the city's delightfully boisterous main market. You'll ride St. Petersburg's Metro, world-renowned for its efficiency, cleanliness and architecture artistry, to the organized chaos of Kuznechny Market, thick with the aromas of spices and the shouts of hagglers. Sample farm-fresh cheese, produce and a variety of honeys. Explore rows of stalls overflowing with flowers, fresh-caught fish and handmade crafts.
• Metro: One of the world's best subway systems; each station is a work of art designed in a different theme.
• Kuznechny: Experience the sights, smells and tastes of this huge market, mingling with locals expert in the art of haggling.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Valid tour ticket
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately half a mile over uneven and cobblestone surfaces, with approximately 40 to 60 steps.
• Time permitting, guests will have approximately 30 minutes for shopping at the Kuznechny Market.