Take a drive through Ireland’s countryside to Blarney Village on this tour for guests with mobility challenges. Travel along the River Lee, which flows in two main channels creating an island for central Cork, past bucolic scenery to Blarney. Browse the array of small gift and craft shops or visit Blarney Woolen Mill with its many Irish goods displayed under the rambling roofs of the Old Mill.
• Blarney Village: Take in the charms of this village centered around a picturesque Tudor-style main square.
• Cork: Drive through this vibrant and sophisticated city whose history dates back to the 6th or 7th centuries.
• Blarney Woolen Mills: Delight in the wide assortment of Irish goods, from crystal and china to sweaters and scarves.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Comfortable shoes
• This tour is designed for those guests who are full-time wheelchair users.
• Space permitting, we will try to accommodate guests with walking difficulties, those unable to handle steps or extended periods of walking or standing.
• The vehicle used on this excursion is adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available) to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs.
• In order to use the ramp and/or lift, guests must be seated in a wheelchair or scooter. Due to liability issues, participants cannot stand on the ramp to be lifted into the vehicle.
• Tour must be booked in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment and departure time.
• Guests interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to review full details on this tour and availability.
• Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to email@example.com.
• Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed on this excursion.
• Please note that this information is subject to change and availability is not guaranteed.
• Tour does not visit Blarney Castle.